Introduction and Overview
- NEC4 Philosophy
- The main Options
- Defined Cost
- What is Defined Cost and how is it used?
- The Schedules of Cost Components
- Defined Cost in each of the main Options
- Disallowed Cost
- Defined Cost examples
- Compensation events
- What is a compensation event?
- The process, from notification to implementation
- Assessing compensation events
- Compensation event assessment examples
- Project Manager assessments
- Proposed instructions
NEC4 ECC - in practice
An in-depth, full day, look at the NEC4 ECC covering all the major provisions. Unlike many other courses, this course gives practical examples of how to operate the early warning provisions, how to assess a compensation event and many more.
NEC4 Compensation Events0 Lessons $299.00